- 6 x mornings of yoga and meditation (including manual orientation during the lesson by the therapist)
- 6 x evenings of yoga and Savasana / Yoga Nidra (including manual orientation by the therapist during the lesson)
- 6 Days of individual massage therapy
- Safari trips to the “Big 5”
- The last virgin forest in South Africa
- The ostrich capital of South Africa, Oudtshoorn
- French Hugenots and the famous Cape Winelands
- From Cape of Good Hope to Table Mountain
… and much more
Day 1: Departure to Africa
Today the journey begins with a long-haul flights to Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
Day 2 and 3: The Big 5 at Addo National Park
Arrive at Port Elizabeth Airport, where you will be greeted by your English speaking your guide. We then start our trip with a drive to South Africa’s second largest National Park, the Addo Elephant Park. Here you will experience the true “Out of Africa” feeling, as the park offers fantastic safaris in a malaria-free area. For the next two nights, we get to stay in a chalet situated in the Addo Elephant National Park. The following morning we wake up early enough to have our first safari before breakfast. During early hours of the morning the animals make their way to the waterhole. We can enjoy a lunch at a restaurant in the park itself as we head into the afternoon. In the afternoon we have the option to go on another game drive to view even more African wildlife. Alternatively, the day can be used to relax after all the travelling. 73Km / B
Day 4 and 5: Tsitsikamma National Park and Yoga
Today we continue our journey along the coast, as we make our way to the world famous garden route. Our destination for today is Tsitsikamma National Park. This is the oldest national park in South Africa and is situated at the mouth of the Storms River. It is said that the mystic atmosphere of the dense jungle inspired South African-born writer JRR Tolkien to write his masterpiece, “The Lord of the Rings”. Here we will take a short, easy hike along the wooded cliffs and old yellowwood tree, as we head to the unique suspicions bridges over the rumbling water of the Storms River making its way into the Indian ocean. Tonight, we get to stay in a charming hotel situated on the edge of the park. During these two adventurous days in
The Tsitsikamma National Park, we offer you fantastic yoga lessons (including meditation and Yoga Nidra), both in the evening and the morning! Be ready to relax with extensive messages done by our experienced therapist. You will be amazed by the gentle alignments on your body during yoga sessions. 241 Km/ B
Day 6: The coastal town of Knysna
In the morning, we enjoy our last yoga sessions in this beautiful setting. After breakfast, we depart and make our way to the Garden Route. On a trip to the coastal town of Plettenberg Bay, we will visit the Robberg Marine and Nature reserve. We then take a highly-rewarding hike of approximately four hours. This hike takes us along high cliffs with a variety of Fynbos vegetation around spectacular peninsula (can be shortened individually). The view over the bay, which the Portuguese sailors called "Bahia Famosa”,displays a blue heaven. Our destination today is the beautifully located coastal town of Knysna, famous for its beautiful lagoon. After exploring a true cultural Knysna township tour, we arrive in a beautiful, centrally located hotel in the early evening. 104 km / F
Day 7 and 8: Yoga, sun, beach and sea
The next two days are all about relaxing in the sun, on the beach whilst rekindling your soul. A short trip the following morning will lead us further into the Garden Route. With beautiful surroundings, we spread out our yoga mats and indulge in complete and utter relaxation. Our massage therapist will offer massages to give you the ultra experience. For the next two nights we will be staying in cozy hotel situated in the middle of a small town known as Wilderness. Wilderness is situated directly on the Indian Ocean. With only a few steps, you will be led onto one of the most beautiful and tranquil beaches of South Africa
Day 9: Feather barons, old stalagmites and yoga
As we depart the Indian ocean, we make way to the 800 m high Outeniqua Pass up into the so-called “Little Karoo” to the ostrich capital of South Africa, Oudtshoorn. Here we visit one of the typical local ostrich farms. Here we will learn about the importance of the ostriches in this region. Afterwards, we will visit one of South Africa’s seven wonders, the Cango Caves. Tonight, we will be staying gin a stylish guest farm, where we will be served with a delicious, local “braai” (barbecue) in the evening. Get ready to be mesmerised by this afternoon’s yoga session, as enjoy the class against a dreamlike backdrop of the Swartberg Mountain. 146 Km/ B, D
Day 10 and 11: Route 62 to the world famous Cape wine
Today we continue our trip via the famous route 62, past the small karoo towns of Calitzdorp and Ladismith. The exciting Huisriver Pass leads us to the small artist town of Barrydale, as we make our way to the Cape Winelands. We will then reach the spectacular Du Toits Kloof pass. Where we can see Table Mountain on a clear day. What a beautiful drive as we make our way to our stunning, wine producing farm near Stellenbosch. The following morning, we drive on a breathtaking coastal road along False Bay as we arrive at Betty’s Bay, where we visit a large colony of African penguins. The penguins live in a small nature reserve here. Afterwards, we make our way to the enchanted town of Franschhoek along the valleyed Franschhoek Pass. On a tour of the unique wine-growing areas of South Africa, we will also get to learn about the local cultivation and production processes on a guided wine cellar tour. We also visit the famous university town of Stellenbosch before returning to our lovely wine farm in the early evening. 428 km / F
Day 12 and 13: South Africa’s Mother City
Today we go to the famous “Mother City”, Cape Town. We make our first trip to Blouberg beach, where Table mountain is displayed beautifully for pictures. During a subsequent orientation tour and city tour, we will visit the Company's Garden, an African flea market, the Parliament, City Hall, Cape Castle and the Slave Lodge. The colourful Malay Quarter also invites us to take pictures amongst the colourful houses. Here we will be brought closer to the lives of former slaves and today's "coloreds" in Cape Town. We then check into our beautiful hotel situated in the buzzing waterfront, where we will spend the remaining two nights. The next day we experience the Cape Peninsula and all it has to offer. We then take a drive over the most spectacular mountain pass in the Western Cape, the Chapmans Peak drive (possibly closed due to bad weather conditions). The pass takes us through the rural, coastal village of Noordhoek and the most south-westerly point of Africa, the Cape of Good Hope and Cape point. Along False Bay, in the early afternoon, we pass the old South African naval base Simon’s Town. As we make our way back to Cape Town, we stop at the Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, offering rich African vegetation. 116Km / B
Day 14: Ending off your tour on a high note!
In the morning, we experience on last unforgettable highlight, an optional trip to the 1, 085 m high Table Mountain, from where we can enjoy the spectacular view of Cape Town (weather dependent, payable on site). After ending our tour on a high note (lliterally and figuratively), we make our way to the Cape Town International Airport, where your tour guide sees you off and look forward to welcoming you back.
Day 15: Return Home
Arrive at home
Prices and Dates
Travel Prices and Dates:
05.10. - 19.10.2019 from EUR 2 695,00* per person sharing
EUR 440,00 Single Supplement
14.03. - 28.03.2020 from EUR 2 885,00* per person sharing
EUR 470,00 Single Supplement
24.10. - 07.11.2020 from EUR 2 885,00* per Person sharing
EUR 470,00 Single Supplement
5% early bird discount when booking until 31.03.2019 !!
* The offer is valid for a group size of 10-2- participants
- At the latest 30 days before departure, the achievement of the minimum number of participants is confirmed (see terms and conditions)
- The travel price excludes general increases in transport costs and currency fluctuations.
- Prices are subject to availability of selected accommodation
- We reserve the right to change the travel program at short notice.
We are happy to make you an additional offer for the required international flights!
Included in the tour price:
- Private, local, qualified, English-Speaking tour guide from Port Elizabeth International Airport up to Cape Town International Airport (From day 2 to 14).
- 6 x yoga and meditation (including Manuel orientation during the lesson by the therapist) from day 4 to day 9
- 6 x yoga and Savasana / Yoga Nidra (including Manuel orientation by the therapist during the lesson) from day 4 to day 9
- 6 days of individual message therapy from day 4 to 9
- 12 nights in selected, beautiful accommodations, mostly within the 4 star vicinity
- Meals as advertised excl. Drinks (B= Breakfast, D= Dinner)
- Excursions and round trip program with modern, customary minibus with an air conditioner
- All entrances, activities and parking fees as mentions (except optional program points)
- Drinking water supply during bus trip
- EUR 5.00 per person to support the pre-school kindergarten Penguin Kizs in Betty’s Bay in South Africa
- Luggage transport
Excluded from Travel Price:
- International flights to Port Elizabeth and Cape Town, South Africa
- Optional activities and additional services
- Travel insurance
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses